capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker
capSpire offers a solution to easily generate images of workflow maps quickly and in real-time. capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker offers configurable image formats, layouts and backgrounds and works with map definitions and instances.
Generate clean high-quality images of any workflow in just a few clicks. No more labor intensive process of doing a series of screen shots, cropping and stitching the images together and being disappointed at the quality of the results. With our solution, you’ll have a great image of your entire workflow suitable for print or embedding in just a few seconds.
capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker allows administrators to utilize the “Make Image” option on the function menu to quickly generate a clean high-quality image of the workflow, specify the margin, background color, and output image format without leaving the screen. Here are the main features of capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker:
- Ability to generate images of a running workflow instance at any time from either the Workflow Status page of a workflow map or your Personal Workflows page.
- Images are generated quickly and in real-time.
- Works with tablets or smartphones. Now you can view your workflow map from anywhere or any device.
- No configuration necessary. Adopts the convention over configuration philosophy, using sensible defaults during installation.
- Allows administrators to change the global defaults used while allowing users to choose what’s best for their needs.
capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker can generate high-quality images (.jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .png). Click on the thumbnails below to see actual images generated by capSpire’s Workflow Image Maker: