So how do we do it? We treat every day and every encounter as a fresh opportunity to learn, discover, and improve. We believe that true, sustainable success is best achieved by a tenacious, incessant desire for meaningful enhancements to both products and processes. By unearthing a better way, we offer our clients the freedom to grow and flourish in their own fields.
Hiring the brightest, most agile minds available is another key piece to capSpire’s success. We are a collection of passionate thought leaders who work side by side in a team-oriented environment to collaborate and create smart, clean solutions for our clients. We seek self-driven, motivated individuals who possess an innovator’s mentality and a deep-seated drive to find a better way.
“capSpire is a rare place where you can find flexibility, responsibility and a group of genuine people that are both knowledgeable and exceptionally great at what they do.” -Rachel Scott, Principal ConsultantIn turn, we empower and enable our consultants to achieve their career goals, often in a faster timeframe than our competitors offer. Our culture isn’t about paying your dues and waiting a certain number of years for advancement—we reward performance. We provide consultants opportunities to work in areas that interest them, we ensure full exposure to different aspects of projects to enhance learning and career growth, and we coach and mentor our consultants to assume leadership roles.
Technical Software Consultants:
- Create technical solutions for system implementations, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Work directly with customers to build design documents that meet their business requirements.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing and developing ASP.Net/C# applications and components using SQL Server/Oracle, preferably in the energy and/or financial sectors.
Functional Software Consultants:
- Analyze the client’s current system applications, and create front to back office solutions around the CTRM platform.
- This can come in the form of helping with a business workflow, system implementation and/or end user support.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing interfaces, analyzing and translating large datasets, and managing and meeting project deliverables.
capSpire is a strategic advisory, system integration, and technology solutions firm with offices in the United States and Europe. Leveraging centuries of collective experience and a drive to find a better way, capSpire has shifted the paradigm on how innovative solutions create value for its clients across commodity trading, transportation, diversified energy and consumer packaged goods. For more information, email Resumes & Inquiries: careers@capSpire.com.