capSpire, a global commodity consulting and solutions company, announces plans to hire junior-level commodity trading risk management (CTRM) and enterprise content management (ECM) consultants as part of the firm’s strategic expansion in 2014. The firm, recently named the fastest growing private company in Arkansas by Inc. Magazine, is looking to hire several high-quality candidates to fill key positions in its North America locations. Candidates looking for a challenging career with excellent growth potential are urged to visit the capSpire website to learn more.
capSpire representatives will begin on-campus interviews and information sessions for potential junior-level hires on the following college campuses listed below:
- January 30th — Oklahoma State University
- March 5th – University of Arkansas
To ensure professional success, new hires at capSpire are put through a comprehensive, eight-week-long “boot camp”. During the intense training program, new hires are given additional knowledge in commodity trading risk management (CTRM), best practices around CTRM consulting, and are educated in commodity business processes and solutions.
“We are continually impressed with the talent emerging from the colleges and universities we visit each recruiting cycle. When we hire a new employee from one of these prestigious schools, we want to put them in the best possible position to succeed – both professionally and personally. We know an employee’s potential within our company is unlimited if they are given the tools and training necessary to succeed and that’s why our “boot camp” is a fundamental part of capSpire’s culture,” says capSpire co-founder Jeff Hardcastle.
Fast Facts about capSpire:
- capSpire was ranked on the Inc. Magazine 500|5000 List in 2013 and was named the “fastest growing private company in Arkansas”. The firm ranked 33rd on Inc. Magazine’s list of top companies in the energy industry.
- In 2012 and 2013, capSpire was one of three hundred premier companies awarded the national Alfred P. Sloan Award for introducing creative ideas to help employees achieve the best of both worlds — a quality family life along with a satisfying, successful career.
- Coupled with a fantastic benefits package and vacation policy, capSpire offers a creative work environment that’s flexible, fun, challenging and rewarding.
capSpire is a global consulting and solutions company serving the Commodity Trade and Risk Management sector of the energy industry. Headquartered in the growing technology hub of Fayetteville, Arkansas, with an office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, capSpire has served over two dozen clients across North America and Europe. capSpire provides its clients with deep business and system expertise to simplify and streamline its commodity management functions for crude, natural gas, refined products, NGLs, coal, iron ore, agriculture and freight. Chief among its service offerings are IT strategy and planning, system selection, bespoke software development, implementation services, systems integration, complex enterprise content management and ongoing support.