We deliver best-in-class data platforms—on-premise and in the cloud—that meet your most demanding business requirements.
capSpire consultants have unique expertise in integrating, storing, and processing data sources that range from real-time IoT sensors to market-trading-data feeds, along with the integration of enterprise applications that are hosted both on-premise and in the cloud. We deliver data platforms that are 100% aligned with the speed at which your business operates.
Keeping up with the high volume of your available data while maintaining optimal business performance requires the latest in modern data-storage and processing technology. Our data-engineering team can help you overcome these challenges and deliver data insights on the largest of datasets by:
- Implementing best practices in data architecture for large data storage and query workloads.
- Leveraging big data technologies.
- Using the latest in columular storage data warehousing technologies.
- Designing flexible infrastructures that can be scaled on demand.
- Building solutions that fit within our clients’ existing IT landscape.
Cloud-Based Data Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
In our experience, energy companies increasingly want to use cloud-based data platforms because of their flexibility, cost, and ease of use. capSpire architects specialize in designing and deploying cloud-based data platforms, and tailoring solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- We work with the three major cloud providers including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft Azure.
- Our designs deliver the best performance at a reasonable cost, in a solution that is easy to support and maintain.
- We leverage the unique flexibility and on-demand features that cloud technology offers to deliver data platforms that outperform those of a traditional infrastructure.
- Our hosting service leverages our expertise in cloud-based platforms to provide customers with solutions that are fully supported and maintained.
Agile Data Warehousing and Integration
Data warehouses are the cornerstone of data platforms that support business analytics. Storing and presenting data to business users in a format they understand and can interpret independently is essential.
- We believe that traditional methods of data warehousing have served our clients well, but that newer tools and technology can automate more of the manual extract, transform, and load (ETL) process.
- We leverage smart, meta-data-driven technologies that automate the ETL process and provide rapid time to delivery for businesses.
- We believe in agile data warehousing, meaning that businesses should not have to wait for results or have a long lead time in the delivery of changes.
- Our data-integration approaches source data from real-time sensor feeds, capture transactions as they happen from enterprise production databases, or simply query data from data lakes or file stores.
- Leveraging the latest in cloud-based data-warehousing technology, our team can quickly deliver solutions that include hosting and support so that customers can focus on realizing the benefits of their new insights.
Our data architects are experienced in the analysis and modeling of complex business analytics solutions, using data from a variety of sources.
- Our team is experienced in all the major forms of data modeling, including data lakes, dimensional modeling, or data vaults.
- We can help you combine data from all your enterprise applications into a single version of the truth that can be used to run your business.
- Our designs support lines of business, data science, and IT uses cases, all within the same models.
- We help our customers improve the use of their data by leveraging our data and industry knowledge.