capSpire’s dynamic, healthy company culture starts with investments in our people – both professionally and personally. We’re excited to announce our efforts have landed us on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list for the second consecutive year!
Inc. Magazine ranks companies that have created exceptional workplaces through vibrant cultures, deep employee engagement, and excellent benefits. Hitting newsstands in the June 2020 issue, and highlighted in a feature on the publication’s website, the award is the result of a comprehensive measurement of private American companies.
Out of thousands of applicants, we are proud to be one of 340 honorees.
Our team remains intentional in keeping our people at the center of our company. Simply put, our employees are the core of our business success, so it is essential that everyone feels valued, and we continue to put in the effort and strategy for people to enjoy working here.
Our core values define our workplace culture:
- We believe there is a better way.
- We believe in the power of training and collaboration.
- We believe in people over profits.
- We believe in open lines of communication.
- We believe in an atmosphere of trust.
- We believe in providing supreme value to our clients.